Dispute resolution rules Last update 11 months ago
1. Terms and definitions
Arbitration Service is an independent service that handles disputes between Users.
Arbitrator - a representative of the Arbitration Service that handles the dispute.
Applicant - Customer/A contractor applying to the Arbitration Service with a claim against a second party.
Respondent - Customer/The contractor that received the claim.
2. Main provisions
- 2.1.Only a registered user of the Service can submit a claim to Arbitration.
- 2.2. Claims are accepted only on working days and are considered per the regulations.
- 2.3. In the absence of the Respondent within ten calendar days from the claim's acceptance date, the dispute is considered based on the Applicant's materials.
- 2.4. The review period is different for each dispute but may not exceed 30 business days and depends on the following factors::
- 2.4.1. The volume of materials considered.
- 2.4.2. Timely fulfilling requirements and providing answers to the Arbitrator's questions.
- 2.4.3. There is no need to conduct an expert assessment of the work results.
- 2.5. In exceptional cases, the Administrator of the Arbitration Service has the right to extend the time limit to consider the dispute.
- 2.6. The Arbitrator's decision is final and not subject to appeal.
3. Handling disputes over negative reviews
- 3.1. You can challenge the review only within three months from the date of its publication.
- 3.2. After submitting a claim, you can challenge another negative review only after 30 calendar days.
- 3.3. For the duration of the dispute review, the text of the response is replaced by the note "Pending Arbitration."
- 3.4. By the Arbitrator's decision, the review may be withdrawn, changed, or left unchanged.
4. Dispute resolution for secure payments
- 4.1. The Respondent assumes the obligation to complete/cancel the payment independently without counterarguments.
- 4.2. By the Arbitrator's decision, the payment may be completed or canceled.
5. Obligations of the parties to the dispute
- 5.1. Treat the Applicant respectfully/To the Respondent and the Arbitrator. Do not use obscene language or any offensive language.
- 5.2. Provide only reliable information.
- 5.3.Provide answers to questions and necessary materials as quickly as possible at the Arbitrator's request.
- 5.4. The Applicant and Respondent undertake to accept the decision of the Arbitrator unconditionally.